Repeats every week.Saturday, February 22, 2014 -
11:00am to 4:00pm
Make a free one-on-one 45 minute appointment to meet with a certified agent for Cover Oregon™, and who is trained to assist you with the process of enrolling for health insurance as required in 2014.
An innovative marketplace is coming for Oregonians to compare and enroll in health insurance. With Cover Oregon™, you’ll have more choices, more control and more access to health coverage than ever before. It includes coverage from both public medical programs and private insurers.
Registration is required. Please call 503.691.3074 to sign up.
Appointments are also available on Wednesday evenings, 4-8pm.
To apply, you will need the following information for everyone in your household:
1. Social Security number for everyone who has one and who is applying for coverage
2. Alien Resident number for everyone who has one and is applying for coverage (you may qualify even if you don’t have one)
3. Birth dates
4. Employer and income information, including your prior month's income and your projected 2014 income
5. Policy number(s) and plan name(s) for any current health insurance
6. Information about health coverage available through an employer
Please plan on bringing this information with you to your appointment.